How To Drive Traffic To Your Online Store
The crucial step of a successful online business is driving traffic to your online store, the following various methods are designed to attract business to your online store and turn visitors into buyers
1. Open an online store at www.skyc2c.com, currently is all free and has store own domain name (Like www.yourdomain.skyc2c.com).
3. Write a valuable post comment on someone else’s blog and link back to your store.
5. Create an account at blog aggregator sites like MyBlogLog
6. Research popular hashtags on Twitterand then use them in your tweets.
7. Offer a free e-book or e-report on your store. Its size doesn’t matter if you’re providing it for free and it’s specifically for your ideal client. Provide permission for the e-book to be forwarded to others for their personal use.
8. Ask customers to share their experience with your products on their blog.
9. Give testimonials on other’s sites and get links back to your site.
10. Post a video at YouTube - make sure your videos contain your URL and add your link on your YouTube channel
11. Post videos on other sites besides YouTube, or create a slideshow/Powerpoint presentation and upload it to.
12. Submit and follow-up with human edited directory like Mahalo.com
13. Post a classified ad on Craig’s List
14. Broadcast your own live show on USTREAM
15. Create a radio show for free on BlogTalkRadio.com
16. Leverage product reviews on other sites like PowerReviews.com
17. Send a welcome email to your recent customers.
18. Send a promotional email to your lost costumers.
19. Send a targeted email to customers who bought a certain category of products.
20. Send a coupon code to recent customers valid for a customer’s next order.
21. When your business web site is launched, updated, or you write a free e-book, send a Press Release to the media, your clients, and friends and associates, too.
1. Google Adwords – add new keywords to your campaign.
4. Submit your pages to Yahoo Search Submit
5. Submit to a paid directory like botw.org
6. Purchase a paid text link through an ad network like LinkWorth.com
7. Pay popular forum posters to put a link in their signature to your store.
8. Sponsor a blog template and link back to you.
9. Buy banner ads on industry blogs
10. Donate to a non-profit site and ask for a link back
11. Advertise using Facebook Ads
12. Advertise using MySpace Ads
13. Advertise with Amazon.com
14. Create an eBay Classified Ad
15. Create an online press release
16. Donate to a blogger’s site and ask for a link back to your site
17. Place your store web site address on all your printed literature -- business cards, brochures, newsletters, letterhead, e-mail signature, ads - everything!!
About Traffic Building Tools
PPC Campaigns – Pay-per-click, or PPC campaigns advertise your online store on major search engines, directories, or other websites. The main benefit of a PPC campaign is the ability to target a specific audience. By creating a customized PPC marketing strategy, your ad appears in search results that are related to your business focus. The amount you pay for the ad is determined by how many clicks it receives.
Online Directories – Online directories are similar to your local phone book. Many online directories, such as yellowpages.com, 411.com and local search engines, allow you to create a basic business listing for free or a nominal fee. An online directory listing ensures that your web store is listed when consumers conduct a product or service search. In addition, search engine software, such as Simply Local Search, automatically submits your business listing to multiple online local searches, as well as GPS and other navigation systems.
Banner Advertising – Many websites and blogs offer banner advertising opportunities. To get the most out of banner advertising, look for informational websites related to your area of business and compare price plans for placing a banner ad. For example, if your online store sells apparel, consider placing a banner ad on a website or blog about fashion.
Email Lists – Numerous vendors sell targeted email lists of people who either have a track record for purchasing the types of products or services you are selling or would benefit from your products or services. You can use an email list for promoting special offers, or for sending out a newsletter announcing
Good luck driving more traffic to your online business.